Welcome to WellBeingKid.com!
I’m Sarah Morgan, chief editor and striving mom-extraordinaire. (Contact me)
In the world that we’re living in, it is an honor and a challenge to be a parent. If being an adult is not stressful enough, caring for another life is the most difficult job there is on earth. Unless you are living at the heart of Amazon, all of us are likely being bombarded 24/7 by toxins, stress, diseases, and pollution. Here at WellBeingKid.com, I shall detail how parents all over the world are
We parents need not a way out but a way in. We are plugged to the big web but are already losing our sense of community and connectedness. Here at WellBeingKid.com, my mission is to inform and connect groups of like-minded parents.
A Better Way, a Healthier Path
Before I became a parent, I am a caffeine-guzzling- always-tired rat-race worker.Now that I am already a parent, I came to understand that there is a healthier and better way to live. Thru the pages of this blog let me inspire you to:
2. Embrace natural health and alternative wellness for your family.
4. Strive to create balance amidst life’s daily chaos.
5. Ask the right questions and find the right answers to issues such as education, discipline, vaccination, breastfeeding, circumcision, non-violent communication and nutrition.
6. Maintain a nurturing relationship with your child and your family.
7. See beyond consumer-driven mass marketing and start to connect with what is pure, whole and natural
8. Consuming less, living simply and being wise.